Monday, September 01, 2008

Summer Survival Spotlight: Kim Kwan!! Week 6

The final Summer Survival lesson has been posted so we wrap up with Kim Kwan's final project. I must say - Kim sure knows how to go out with a BANG! She brings us this incredible Summer mini album!!The Inspiration
Instead of using the Cosmo Cricket journaling cards as intended, I thought they’d be cute pulled apart and fashioned into a tiny little book. This project is a quick, easy and totally free-style little memento of our fun summer…It was a satisfyingly quick little project that allowed me a little “playtime” and helped me use up a bunch of the yummy scraps I have left over from my Summer Survival kit AS WELL as some of the extra photos I have floating around on my desk.Designer Notes!
I often print small photo notations and journaling using Microsoft Word and free fonts I downloaded from the internet. In this project, I used a font called “Pussycat” which you can download at www.dafont.com

Please note: All Kimberly Kwan designs and content provided for the Homegrown Scrapbooks Summer Survival Program are copyrighted by Kimberly Kwan.

No comments: