Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Survival Designer - Kim Moreno



My name is Kim Moreno and I am a stay at home mom of 5 little ones, ranging in age from 12 to 5 1/2 year old twins. It's a bit chaotic around my house but I love it! I have been married to Jesse for 14 years. Jesse is in the Air Force, so as a family we have lived several places including Germany! We are both originally from Texas and will retire to there in a few short years! I can't wait for that day!!

I have been scrapping for over 7 years now and love the creative outlet that it gives me. I have been fortunate to have been published in several top magazines including Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers magazines and books, Scrapbook Trends, Cards, Scrapbook and Cards Today, Paper Crafts and more. I was thrilled to be named a runner up for the 2008 Memory Makers Masters contest this year. Not only is scrapbooking a wonderful outlet for me, I love knowing that I am documenting memories for my children to enjoy as they get older!

I'm so happy and excited to be a part of the Homegrown Design Team (once again... LOL)!! You may visit Kim at her blog: Kim Moreno

No comments: