Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kathleen Taylor brings us an Etsy Find!

Remember the last time I did an Etsy Spotlight? When I told you that I {gasp} did not know what an "etsy" was.

Well, I am happy to report that this is not the case anymore. But now I try not to go there. Why?

There is just too much yummy goodness for me!

But sometimes I have to go. This time I was looking for things that would compliment the FSK. Little tidbits that would just look great on a Fall or Halloween layout!

Ok, ok I could not help myself! I was looking just to look!

And I found something!

Remember when Lisa showed you how to make Yo Yo Flowers? I loved those things!

I really enjoy funky flowers, but I do not seem to ever do them. But I love buying them!! Hee Hee

While perusing Etsy, I found some Spooky Tattered Posie Tags by Luckchelle7.

Aren't these cool!??


I am thinking: Halloween Layout plus Tattered Posies = AWESOME LAYOUT!

And you know I had to have them! And yes, I bought them!

She has a lot of other cool stuff. You should really check Luckychelle7's Etsy Shop out!

2 comments:

Melaniestan said...

You and your etsy finds!

Well I'm going to be the proud owner of these lovely flowers. Actually 2 different sets of them.

Oz Free Classifieds said...

Hi,
I was actually looking online for craft inspiration and I found your blog.

I love the details, its so intricate :)