Saturday, August 16, 2008

Summer Survival Week 5 Sketch Challenge!

Wow - Happy Saturday!

What fun this challenge was last week - we posted a sketch that was to appear in the week 4 Summer Survival program - but we posted it 6 days before the pdf was released. We challenged you to create a layout with the sketch and post a link to the blog. The goal - to have a variety of layouts from the same sketch created before the designers layout was posted!! Very fun and what a wonderful range of talent showcased through that one sketch!

Today - I am posting a sketch that will be released Thursday in the Week 5 Survival program pdf. I hope you will join us in creating a layout or two or three with this sketch and link me up! Next Friday - I will profile the designers layout and what we create as well!

Here is the sketch for this challenge:


Remember! Tomorrow is Fall add-on day! We hope to post some sneaks early tomorrow so you can prepare your list before the product packages go live at 7:00 PM EST tomorrow night!

1 comment:

bassetsnbrits said...

I finished it!!! I couldn't find any hearts in the kit so I used Prima bling and the border on the bottom is from the actual blanket :)

Hope the link works
http://homegrownscrapbooks.com/forums/photo.aspx?photoid=6997&asortType=6&apage=1