Monday, July 07, 2008

Summer Survival Designer - Anita Letts



Hi, I'm Anita and I am from Kansas. I have lived here all my life. I am married to Brad in which we just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. We have 5 beautiful and rambuncious children. Erika-17, Trevor-13, Brayden-9, Samuel-6, and Emma-4. We also have 3 fur-babies that are just as much a part of the family as everyone else.

I started scrapbooking the year Samuel was born, in 2002. I started because my sister had been doing it for so long and inspired me to give it a try. I jumped in but it wasn't until about 3 years ago that it "stuck". I am totally addicted to it now. I would consider myself a simple scrapper but I do like to put a spin on things sometimes. I love patterned paper, stickers, chipboard, and everything having to do with the creative process. I think as they come up with more new styles and products, I become more and more addicted. The biggest reason I scrapbook is that I want for my children to have something to look back on and know that I loved every aspect of their lives and was able to document it through their pictures.


Besides scrapbooking, I am usually behind my camera. I have a Sony Alpha that I absolutely adore. I learn more and more every day that I have it. I would call myself a natural light photographer. I don't like using artificial light. I just love snapping everyday moments. I am also part of a Photo a day group on another site that I try to stay active one. You can check out my blog atlifeonephotoatatime.com



I would like to thank Stephanie for keeping me around for over 2 years here at Homegrown. I love being part of the family here! I adore the beautiful kits that Stephanie puts together. They keep getting better and better!!

No comments: