Sunday, July 20, 2008

Amy Butler

OMG! The Amy Butler stuff is amazing. I love it all as well! There's a new line in blues (I didn't even see what it was called, I couldn't stop looking at all the stuff!) Here's some pics, I hope you guys like it as much as I do. I am a massive AB fan but I know it's not to everyone's taste.

Here's some of the blue papers, I just want to wallpaper my lounge with it! This thing was so awesome, it's a fabric swatch book and the fabric strips have words and stuff on them. So cute! Then there's a journalling card book, very cool 6x4" sheets and they're so lush! More stuff, fabric tapes up the top and grand adhesions as well as the little brag book which isn't very clear in the middle at the top, but it's a cute little (maybe 3x3" or 4x4"?) fabric covered book with a magnetic closure, comes in the blues and the pinks as well. Must have one immediatelyI am a recent convert to the K&Co fabric covered brads, in fact April will tell you, I bought a few packs at Michaels last week! These are just so nice! As well as the blue line, there's a pink one too. Super lush, glittered and foiled papers and just Amy Butler patterned lushness!
And lastly, a couple of LO's that were on the wall, love the inspiration!Don't get too excited about seeing this soon though, it has a long ship date so I'll be pacing the floor waiting for it to come out!

1 comment:

Melaniestan said...

I have some of those fabric swatch book--they are cool. Actually I used 1 in the SSK on of my layouts.

Amy B. stuff is so cute!