Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome Another Summer Survival Designer ...........

Emelyn Magpoc!!

We are lucky enough to have Emelyn designing with the Summer Survival kit. I thought it would be nice to rediscover Miss Em here on the blog.




HI, I'm Em!! I've been married since May 1998 to, Heintje. We have an 8 year old son, Jordan, a 4 year old princess, Jasmin and a 15 month baby boy, Joey. They are the main subjects of my scrapbook layouts. I have been scrapbooking forever, cutting out magazine ads, saving old movie tickets, etc...but I have been scrapbooking as a hobby since 1998 when I met a Creative Memories Consultant.

I love all kinds of scrapboooking goodies...but my passions are EMbellishments! I love to load up my pages with them, layering flowers, adding tons of brads on pages, mixing and matching ribbons. I don't have a particular style, but I just go with how the photo moves me. I love to enlarge my photos so they will take front and center on my layout, but I also love to make layouts with a bunch of pictures. I teach classes at a LSS from anything from mini books to creative cards. I create handcrafted invites and sell my card creations at local boutiques.


I have completed many albums...but I have many...many...many more photos to scrap. Now that my "job" as a Design Team member is to create layouts, I hope to get more completed. I am so excited to be part of this kit club and playing with all of the fun goodies I have known Steph for years and she puts together fabulous kits. I hope that I can inspire you to let your creativity flow and create wonderful pages that will be appreciated for years to come....




Thank You, Stephanie for giving me this wonderful opportunity!!
Emelyn Magpoc

You may visit Em at her blog:

Ems Blog

1 comment:

MichelleB said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you're going to be inspiring us this summer! Love your work Em! :)