Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Survival Designer - Leena Loh



Hello there! I'm Leena and I'm from Singapore, a tiny sunny island in Asia. You could hardly see it from the map anyway. :) I'm a mother to a wonderful 4 year old boy, Ethan and I've been married to my hubby and best friend Rainer for 7 years. My 2 lovely four-legged hairy "girls", both are Jack Russell Terriers, Belle & Piggie have been my best companion for many years & they're very much part of my family!

When I started scrapbooking in early 2007, I just fell in love with all the wonderful SB things that can offer! God knows how much I've spent in this hobby! LOL! I'm a paper hoarder, chipboards lover and I couldn't live without Thickers. I could spend hours cutting up papers and I love layering them with fabric and embellishments. What's my style? Let's just say I love trying new things. What I love most about scrapbooking is the freedom for me to create anything I want.

My son is one of the reasons why I took up scrapbooking. I'm a full-time working mother and I travel extensively for work. So, I scrapbook him to help me reminisce his growing up years. I have also found inspiration through my family, friends and my surroundings. They are truly supportive of my interest in scrapbooking, especially my dear DH. He is constantly amazed with what I create because he knows that I am one person who would draw a cat that will look like anything but a cat!! lol….. ; )

Scrapbooking has also given me the pleasure of relieving myself from a hard day at work. It has also given me the opportunity to bring out the creative side of me which I never knew I had.

Right this moment, I'm also picking some sewing for fun. I love sewing pouches and bags and I hope I could learn to sew much more than that. Besides scrapbooking, I spend the best part of my time spending time with my family, reading, learning photography and hanging out with my girlfriends.

I'd love to thank Stephanie for this wonderful opportunity to be part of the SSK team and I'm so lucky to be able to play with the amazing kit that she has put up!

1 comment:

MichelleB said...

I'm so happy you're going to be with us for the Summer! Love these LOs and love your style!