Here is a super special treat! One more layout using the Spring Survival kit. Also included are the instructions. For those of you joining us with the Summer Survival kit - this is a glimpse of what you can expect in the the weekly lessons!
Remember by Leena Loh
Patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Twist & Shout, Pink Paislee Spring Fling Collection (Umbrella Scallop & Green Lace)
Transparency: Prima Marketing Dress Up
Die-cuts: S.E.I Dill Blossom
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket Get Happy
Vinyl Appliques: Scrapworks Exposed Elements
Cardstock strip: Bazzill Strip
Brad: Heidi Swapp XL Jewel Brad
Tag: The Paper Pixie
Felt flower: Making Memories
1. Cut a piece of 5" x 9" Pink Paislee Spring Fling Umbrella Scallop paper and adhere onto left side of cardstock.
2. Cut 4.5" x 7" of Pink Paislee Spring Fling Green Lace paper and adhere onto the middle of the layout, overlapping the scallop paper.
3. Cut a circle swatch of Cosmo Cricket Get Happy paper and adhere to the bottom middle of the layout.
4. Adhere Prima transparency on top of the circle, tuck in half a strip of the Bazzill Edge below the photo and adhere onto the Green Lace paper.
5. Adhere a piece of The Paper Pixie scallop tag on the far right of the transparency, tucking in part of it under the transparency and photo.
6. Adhere a strip of the Cosmo's sticker just slightly under the transparency. Embellish with felt flower and the huge crystal brad on the right end of the sticker strip. Tuck in 2 pieces of the SEI Dill Blossom die-cuts under the felt.
7. Rub Scrapworks vinyl appliqué on the far right of the photo.
8. And finally, journal around the circle swatch