Sunday, October 15, 2006

Product Highlight- Buttons

Yes, they used to be the rage.. and now they are back.

This picture is of my son- standing next to three ballerinas! He looks all shy. And I wanted to highlight that. So I cut out the photo where he is. Then mounted in on chipboard. Then added the border of buttons to surround it. Its a good way to highlight something on a photo.

You can also use buttons as a funky accent on any layout- to accent flower centers, randomly mix them in with epoxies, brads and ribbons, Elsie style, back clear buttons with patterned paper to coordinate with your pictures.. and the list could go on....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Meera this is GREAT! I love the way you did that!!!! The thing I like best is that with all those buttons, the photoshop impaired (like me!) could actually use a black and white photo and a color photo together on the LO instead of doing select color, because the buttons would hide the seams! Thanks Meera! This ROCKS! :)