Monday, November 03, 2008

Fall Survival Designer - Marie Pilgrim




Marie Pilgrim



Hi! My name is Marie Pilgrim. I’m a thirty-something speech-language pathologist, who works in the public schools. I’m very happily married to my college sweetheart, who is going back to graduate school to become an SLP, too!


No kids yet (we're praying hard), but we have a spoiled chocolate lab who thinks he’s our kid (probably because we treat him like our kid). When I’m not at work, I’m usually at church; I’m involved in children’s and women’s ministries.


During my downtime, you’ll find me either reading (voraciously) or scrapbooking! I’ve been scrapbooking since 1990 but it’s definitely become an obsession in the last few years. My favorite supplies are patterned paper, rub-ons, and lately I’ve developed an addiction to buttons.


My style tends to have a graphic/linear foundation and then I have fun layering patterns and embellishments on top!



Please join me in welcoming Marie to the Fall Survival Design Team!

No comments: