Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall Survival Designer - Giselle Homer


I live in South West England, with my long suffering husband Jim, where we run our own business. We have 2 beautiful daughters and 3 even more beautiful grandsons!

I started scrapbooking seven years ago and my style is quite graphic and simple; having studied design at college, I usually stick to the rules that I learnt there, though I have been known to tear and ink a piece of cardstock occasionally! I've been published in all the UK scrapbooking magazines and was a winner of the first Best of British Scrapbooking. I was on the American Crafts International Design Team in 2006/7, the Scrapbook Mate DT which is Europe's largest scrapbooking distributor & I teach layout classes at my local crop including album tracks and mini books.

Please join me in welcoming Giselle to the Fall Survival Design Team!

No comments: