Friday, August 01, 2008

Just Because Designer Showcase-Alicia Giess

We are pleased to bring you the designs of Alicia Giess. She worked her magic with the Just Because - Chocolate Truffles kit.
My name is Alicia Giess, and I have been married for 27 years to a fantastic, patient husband. We have four children, ages 13, 11, 9 and 7. I am passionate about my love for my family and want my children to know how much their mother loves them. I became addicted to this hobby 4 years ago when I returned from a dream vacation to Hawaii. My style has evolved quite a bit since that first Hawaii album, and I just love this craft more and more every day. I am thrilled to be asked to be the guest designer for Homegrown Scrapbooks and absolutely fell in love with the textures and gorgeous colors and patterns in this Just Because kit.


You are in luck - there are still some kits available - HERE

2 comments:

April Holguin said...

Great job, love your LOs. You rocked this kit.

Ellen said...

I can't wait to go do this kit!