Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rachel's CHA wrap up!

Well here's the last few pics from CHA for you. And my roundup of the show. The show wasn't anywhere near as big or busy as I expected. That was great for me! I thought I would be battling to get to the stands and then battling again to see the stuff but no, it was not that busy. Everyone was so polite and nice and since we're all scrappers, we've all got something in common and I had great chats with people from all over the place.

Here's Steph and I off for the last day. We'd just stopped off to get Starbucks which is why Steph is looking so happy ;) I just look shattered cause I was!My favourite things were, some 7Gypsies journalling stamps. I just loved these and wanted to take them off the wall and shove em in my bag!The monsters at October Afternoon, these just rocked for me! I have no kids and no reason to be scrapping with cute little monsters, but I will be using them for sure!Sassafrass. Just. Love. It. All.. End of story!Also love the Amy Butler new releases by K&Co. One word, lush!It was fab to see some of Nic Howards LO's on display in the Basic Grey booth. I have read Nic's blog for years (she's a Kiwi scrappers) and loved seeing her LO's online but OMG, in person there are so many layers to look at, she rocks!The October Afternoon booth was lovely, very easy to look at everything.We Are Memorey Keepers had some dead cool stuff as well, I was loving these embellishments!

Here's some of the LO's on show at the Scenic Route booth, they were fab! Most booths had great LO's and cards on display, great inspiration.The Graphi45 Booth was fab as well, they just had things displayed so nicely, piles of interesting things all stacked up there, like an antique shop!

So that's summer CHA over and done with. The Fall kit is all picked and ordered and we'll be shooting some sneaks of the contents your way real soon! Thanks for reading everyone :)
Hugs,
Rach
xXx

No comments: