Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Stash Buster Challenge #2

I had the pleasure of creating Challenge #2 for Summer Stashbuster!

Challenge 2:
Color Combo Challenge - Yellow is a HOT Hot Hot color this year and I find myself drawn to it in clothes as well as scrapping! I challenge you to use YELLOW and TURQOISE on a layout or project!

Bonus Challenge - Include IMAGINATION in your layout! You don't have to necessarily use the word - be creative and show me imagination!

Here is my layout! I can't wait to see YOURS!


The products I used:
Daisy D's Catching Fireflies Paper
Bazzil
Sassafrass Lass
AC Thickers
Hambly overlay
Prima flowers
Q and Co button
Making Memories Brad
Heidi Swapp bling
Trim and rickrack Joanns
Jewels Darice


Reminders:
Remember to add up your points - 5 points for doing the challenge, and an additional 5 points for the Bonus Challenge. We'll be posting the next one on Saturday, so don't delay! You can post your art to the gallery here:
Summer Stash Challenge Gallery
While there are no individual challenge deadlines, all work needs to be uploaded by July 13 to receive your points and be in the drawing for a super prize! They're gonna come fast so get ready to get scrappy!

Have a delightful SUNNY day!
Lisa Woodhart

5 comments:

MichelleB said...

Love this color combo and your LO! This will be fun!

emelyn said...

Lisa, it's awesome...the colors are so pretty and I'm so into yellow lately!! What a CUTIE!!

Leena said...

Oh Lisa, the colors are absolutely amazing! I'm so loving the yellow!! Awesome layout girl!

Melaniestan said...

Love this challenge! Here is mine:
http://homegrownscrapbooks.com/forums/photo.aspx?photoid=6334&asortType=6&apage=1

emelyn said...

okay, stretched this a bit by adding the pink, but it was on the paper..LOL! I might have to do another!!

http://homegrownscrapbooks.com/forums/photo.aspx?photoid=6341&apage=1&asortType=6