Monday, May 05, 2008

Spring Survival Designer Lift!


Each week of Spring Survival lessons shares one designer lifting the project or layout of another designer - and sharing what inspired the within the original layout!


This week Emelyn Magpoc lifted the "zoo" layout by Lynn Wilson!



Here is Lynn's fun layout titled ZOO.


And here is how Emelyn described the inspiation she gained from Lynn's layout:



I was inspired by the photo and patterned paper placement on Lynne's layout. I substituted the strip of cardstock going down the middle with a Bazzill Just the Edge strip. I made journaling strips in place of the journaling box. I also tied in the “Remember” word on the patterned paper with the Scenic Route chipboard circle “Don’t Forget”.

Emelyn's lift titled: My First



We would love to see your lifts - please feel free to link your work in the comments section!!

1 comment:

MichelleB said...

I lifed Emelyn's lift and used Lynne's for another page. Loved both of them!