Saturday, May 17, 2008

I just could not wait another second...

To show you what I just ordered for Summer Survival...

I saw it and HAD TO HAVE IT! And that benefits you because YOU will see it and think the same thing. Problem solved - it's in the kit!

Voila! I've waived my magic kit wand over all the yummy goodness!

So join me in a big welcome and say Hello Sunshine!








Don't you LOVE it? Doesn't it scream SUMMER!!!!????!??!?!?! WOW! I love lemon yellow - love love LOVE it! And I am so excited to finally see it getting its due. And no one does gorgeous like Cosmo Cricket, wouldn't you agree????

3 comments:

emelyn said...

ooh, lookin' GOOD! I love it, Steph!

Taniwha said...

Wow! Teal & yellow and I am loving those circles! Great papers :)

MichelleB said...

Yippee! I saw this a few days ago and loved it! I'm so excited you're getting it for us! Thank you!!!