Friday, May 16, 2008

Eye SPY!!

Holy Guacamole!! I just spent an hour perusing the Spring Survival Member Galleries! What a talented group of participants we have in this session!! I wanted to pick a few favorites and SPOTLIGHT them here on the Blog!

It was really difficult to pick favorites because so many of the layouts inspired me. So much so that I just ordered 100 prints from Walgreens for a scrapathon tomorrow!

So I made myself pick one layout from each week's gallery. Here are some awesome layouts from the Spring Survival members!!

Week One - Andi


Week Two - Scrappysoccermom


Week Three - Mel


Ladies - thank you so much for sharing your work!

If you have layouts to upload - please do so - who knows - you might be highlighted here on the blog when Eye Spy returns!!

Have a spectacular day!
Lisa

4 comments:

emelyn said...

Woohoo!! Great layout choices!
I totally agree...there are bunches of amazing layouts in the gallery!

MichelleB said...

These are some of my favorites too! The gallery is full of fabulous pages!

Taniwha said...

Wow, fab LO's ladies, very inspirational :)

MarciaD said...

These are all beautiful!