Sunday, March 18, 2007

My newest dream...


Here is a photo of my newest dream! Keep in mind this was taken by me while I was driving past :)
This house is 109 years old, and totals over 5300 square feet without the basement! It has an outdoor dining area, a wrap-around balcony, and three porches. IT IS GORGEOUS! The inside is simply breathtaking!
So, you ask, why is this my dream? I want it to be a scrapbooking and crafting retreat center! And it is perfect for the task! The whole third floor is one big L-shaped "hobby room" that is PERFECT for large group crops - it would easily hold 8-10 long tables with tons of elbow room to spare.
It's perfect!!!
So my newest mission in life is to figure out how to make it work! Any ideas??? I'm all ears!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

wow that's a cool looking house!

Stephanie said...

You should see the INSIDE! Hand-carved original wood everything! Original stained glass windows, original maid call intercom system from 1898, 5 HUGE bedrooms - 2 with fireplaces, BEAUTIFUL dining room furniture that is 109 years old... Very Tudor and VERY gorgeous!

Jeanne said...

uh where are the pictures???/ I think you need to go in with pictures! find someone who has to much money on their hands and get them into a business deal with you!

justem said...

Wow. I would come visit for sure!! ;)

Stephanie said...

I have some pictures of the inside of the house but they aren't great since the sun had almost set and she had all the drapes closed in most of the rooms. I'll post what I can later today though - the dining room is amazing!