Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving and the Doodle Genies are in the house!

I wanted to let you all know that after 3 months of waiting they are FINALLY HERE!!!! The Doodle Genies have arrived! And I am leaving... But I will be back! :)

We're leaving this evening for our Family Reunion in St. Augustine, Florida. We get together every other year for a bit to catch up and meet the new babies - 5 are debuting this year! :)

We'll be gone until Sunday, but starting Monday I will be frantically packing and shipping out the Doodle Genies you've all been waiting for! Please, please please be patient with me as I have over 500 orders to ship out and it is going to take some time. But I promise to get them out as soon as possible! I will update everyone when they have all shipped out so you can let the stalking begin! :) I've already alerted my PO that I'll be coming in every day after they close to drop off shipments because regular business hours will be crazy as Monday is one of the busiest postal days of the year!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you enjoy taking a break to count your blessings and be in the comfort of family and friends!

See you all next week!

No comments: