Monday, September 25, 2006

Weekly Inspiration

Well, it is officially fall now and I can't believe how fast September is flying by! As much as I love to be outside and enjoy the fall leaves and trips to the pumpkin patch, I also get the urge to stay inside more this time of year. I like to bake and get the house smelling yummy. I also start thinking about the holidays and handmade gifts that I plan to give. As much as I miss not being able to spend lots of time outside, as the days get colder, I also like the idea of being inside and creating.

I hope this week is a productive one for you in your scrapbooking. It's such a beautiful time of year, there seems to be inspiration everywhere you look. However, it wouldn't be Monday without our weekly inspiration post showing off some gorgeous creations that I've come across over the past week. Enjoy them! A big thank you goes out to the talented women who are inspiring us this week!

Boys Will Be Boys by Jamie Gavin:


Senoritas With Margaritas by Celia King:


New York by Traci Murphy:


Live Your Passion by Beth Finley:

Warm Wishes by Sheila Penner:

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awesome stuff here. Thanks for picking one of mine...

justem said...

These are all fabulous!! :)