Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blog Challenge - September 21

Okay everyone, you know what today is. You're tired of hearing me talk about it so I won't mention that today is finally the day! All I will do is give your blog challenge for Project Homegrown and set you loose on those scrapping supplies!
But before you go - make sure you check out Stacy's card on the entry below this one! I am such a Freak for Fall!!!!
This is by far my favorite time of year! I wish I was with all of you who are enjoying this cold front. We had the same cold front and our low last night was a whopping 70 degrees and today's high is only 90! Break out the parka!!! Enjoy it for me guys!
But I digress...
Your blog challenge for today is to scrap your favorite TV show or movie. Maybe this challenge can go in your BOM or maybe it will be the jumping board if you haven't started one yet! And if you can't narrow it down to just one, then give us a top 3, a top 5, or even a top 10! :)
Can't wait to see what you create! Get them posted to the gallery by Sunday at midnight (I'm feeling like a slavedriver today!).
See you there, and Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh~ favorite tv show! You know what I'll be scrapping about!! LOL

justem said...

My favorite show....on tonight....maybe I'll take a picture of me watching it!!!