Sunday, August 27, 2006

End of Summer Clearance Sale!

Okay, so it is actually a "My husband is building me new storage for my office and I want it to start out empty" sale, but it's the same idea, right? :)
I am going to start uploading items tonight in the hopes of having it all in by tonight so I can put it live before we leave for Disney tomorrow. Orders will start shipping on Thursday, unless you want them held and shipped with your kit.
Shipping charges will be as follows:
Domestic orders shipped alone (without a kit) now: acutal shipping
Domestic orders shipped with a kit (will be held until 9/15): no additional shipping charge
Internation orders shipped now OR with a kit: actual shipping charges and customs tag will reflect price paid.
So just to whet those scrapping appetites, here are some examples of what you will see: patterned paper by the sheet from $.25 a sheet, in sets or packs, from $.20 a sheet! Chipboard from $2.00! Inkpads from $1.25! Adhesive runners from $3.50!
Please keep in mind that my mini-vacation starts this evening and will run through Wednesday, so I will be answering emails after that, and shipping will begin on Thursday.
There is so much stuff to get rid of, I know everyone will be able to find SOMETHING they can't live without! Hope you find yours!!!!

No comments: