Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesday's 12x12 Sketch


Here is a 12x12 Sketch I did for multiple photos. Yes, it is a 2 pager, and I realize there are a lot of people out there that do not do 2 page layouts. Please do not get discouraged. The sketch is strong enough that it can be used as a one page layout. Just take out the right page.


And here is my take on the sketch. Every year we go to Crooked Lake. And I take tons of pictures. Doing this type of sketch is great for getting those multiple photos on one layout instead of doing multiple pages. This sketch can be used for everything!

So, you do not have enough photos for this sketch? Well, that is the best part about sketches. It can be changed. Use patterned paper or embellishments where a photo should be. It is all up to you and your imagination. The possibilities are endless!

Products Used:

Crate paper SeaWeed Collection
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alphabet
Pressed Petals Chip Chatter Alphabets
Li'l Davis Designs Chip Art Tags
Making Memories Rub-ons
K&Company Alphabet Rubons
Fiber
K&Company String Clasps

-Kathleen Taylor

4 comments:

Hatter J said...

OMG---I totally LOVE this LO!!!! you really rocked that sketch!!!

Ramona said...

That is such a cool sketch. Whoever gave you the idea that there are only 1 page LO lovers? I just had a heated discussion on a german MB about all the magazines only showing single page LOs, allthough you always see 2 pages at the same time in an album, so many scrappers actually prefer double LOs in their albums. Like me:)

Anonymous said...

kathy this is amazing! I love the layers and the texture of this layout
way to go!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

This is so awesome!!! I rarely do 2 page layouts anymore...mostly because my pictures come out so poorly...lol. But I'm going to try this one!!