Friday, July 14, 2006

Make Your Titles "YOU"-nique!!

Layering embellishments on your titles is a great way to make your titles very unique! It's a great way to put your personal style into your layout, and also gives you a reason to dig deeper into that hoard of scrapbooking supplies!
Here is a photo of a recent title for a layout I did of my son, Jake, at Legoland:


The Rusty Pickle Corrugated letters were pretty fab on their own, but I decided to jazz it up a bit by using MORE of my favorite products:


I added Heidi Swapp plastic letters from deep within my stash, and one of my favorite products, acrylic paint. The acrylic paint made the corrugated material really stand out, and in general this title just really screams, "Michele did this!".


Make YOUR titles POP!! Layer it up with some of your favorite products!

No comments: