Thursday, July 20, 2006

Christmas in July Anyone?

It’s been so incredibly hot this past week that I’m almost anxious for winter. I’ve been spending so much time indoors I thought it would be a great time to get started on my Christmas cards for this year.

Each Thursday for the next four weeks I’ll share with you a Christmas card, complete with step-by-step instructions to help you get started on your own holiday cards and projects. There will be three cards and a special project that can be easily modified for any holiday or occasion. The supply lists include enough materials so that you can create four of each card design, so you’ll have a total of 12 cards completed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»