Thursday, July 27, 2006

All that Glitters

It has been so much fun working with the Lil Davis Glitter Glaze in the July Hybrid kit.

In this specific layout- although a little hard to tell in the scan….




I added the glitter glaze to the edge of the picture. Makes it shimmer, and completely matches with my daughter’s glitzy ballet outfit.

I also cut out the Damask out of one of the patterned papers, used my white sharpie to outline it… and then you guessed it! Applied the glitter glaze on it.

And that Heidi Swapp floral.. yes, yes, yes glitter glazed too!

And finally, I used some of my Heidi Swapp rub-ons for the word quietly. These were the rub-ons that came out a while back and did not work so well. No problem! Glitter Glazed them.. and you can barely tell the imperfections!

So get out that Glitter Glaze. Here are some more ideas…

1) Use it on your plain or painted chipboard.. nice shimmery effect
2) Use on your HS Ghost flowers, alphas, stars and frames.
3) Or make your own ghost shapes.. and glitter them up! I have cut out swirls from transparency. Glitter glazed them and then used on a layout about the beach. Looks fabulous as waves. I will complete the layout, and post it in the gallery.
4) Don’t forget, glitter up those plain buttons.. and watch them bring a layout to life.
5) Buy those dollar store florals.. and you guessed it.. dress them up with the glitter glaze!

What is your favorite way to use the Glitter Glaze. Tell us here, or come visit our Message Boards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested