Friday, June 30, 2006

Preview Day 5


Okay - last preview.... These yummy ribbons can be found in your July Hybrid and Accessory Packs!
Did you see the size of that scrumptious purple ric-rac???? It is a whopping 1.5 inches wide and I can not wait to play with it!
This ric-rac is not your typical finishing touch, but rather is a design element all to itself. I know that once you see it for yourself, ideas will immediately start pouring out - so be prepared!
So that is enough teasing I suppose. The big Hybrid reveal happens tomorrow, as well as the much-anticipated debut of Trilogy! I can't wait and I already know what's in them!
Bryan is taking the boys camping this weekend so it is just us girls, sitting around playing with scrapbooking supplies most likely! See you on the boards! Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments: