Here are a few ideas of what to do with a tag on a handmade greeting card:
* Cover it with paper
* Use random strips of paper on it
* Staple it
* Stamp on it
* Wrap the entire tag with fabric strips
* Use ribbon, fiber, yarn ect. on the top of your tag
* Layer them - Use a smaller tag on top of a larger one
* Use it for your card message or sentiment
* Ink it!!
* Use leftover strips of ribbon to cover the tag
To get your inspiration going here is a card sketch to help you out.
Here is an example of a card that I created using this sketch!
Hope this inspires some of you to use your scraps of paper to make greeting cards. Think of the money you will save! Let's see some cards in that gallery!