Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Melissa's Card Sketch



Here is a card sketch to help inspire your upcoming card creations!

Do you ever make a card and struggle with what to put on the inside? Tired of using the same old Happy Birthday or Anniversary stamps? Turn to the internet. One of my favorite places to get quotes and card sentiments is:

http://www.quotegarden.com/

Know anyone going to college??? Check out these quotes and sentiments to use on those 'Returning to College' cards!

http://www.quotegarden.com/off-to-college.html

Here is my creation from today's card sketch. All products used are from the July Hybrid kit except the card base, staples and flower center. I used glitter glaze (can I tell you how much I love that stuff?) on the white flower accent, flower center and the torn edge of the patterned paper. Card greeting will be added when I am ready to mail the card. I often leave the greeting off to make the cards more flexible. This card could easily be used for Birthday, Anniversary or Thank You.

Enjoy!! Melissa B.

No comments: